|<< Solution Manual for Intermediate Accounting 7th Canadian Edition Volume 2 by Beechy||Test Bank for Precalculus 1st Edition By Miller >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Understanding Human Behavior 9th Edition by Honeycutt. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTABLE OF CONTENTS
Section I: BECOMING A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
1. Challenges and Responsibilities of Health Care Professionals.
2. The Philosophy of Individual Worth.
Section II: UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEHAVIOR.
4. Influences on Behavior.
5. Physical Needs.
6. Self-Esteem and Social Needs.
7. Emotions and Behavior.
8. Adjustment and Patterns of Behavior.
Section III: BEHAVIOR AND PROBLEMS IN LIVING.
9. Common Threats to Adjustment.
10. Effects of Trauma.
11. Defense Mechanisms.
12. Frustration and Inner Conflict.
Section IV: EFFECTIVE HUMAN RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION.
13. Effects of Illness on Behavior.
14. Human Relations and Coping with Patient Behavior.
15. Practicing Effective Communication.
Section V: DEATH AND LOSS.
16. Grief and Loss throughout Life.
17. Death: Attitudes and Practices.
18. Caring for the Dying Person.
Section VI: TRENDS IN HEALTH CARE.
19. Health Care through the Ages.
20. What Is Healing? Who Is the Healer?
21. Alternative, Complementary, and Integrative Medicine.
22. Managing Stress.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here