|<< Test Bank for Essentials of Human Development A Life Span View 2nd Edition by Kail||Test Bank for IPC 3rd Edition by West >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Understanding Child Development 10th Edition by Charlesworth. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
Part I: OVERVIEW OF THE YOUNG CHILD: BIRTH THROUGH AGE EIGHT.
1. Studying the Young Child.
Part II: LEARNING: BIRTH THROUGH AGE EIGHT.
2. How Play, Technology and Digital Media, and Disabilities Affect Learning.
3. Factors Affecting Learning.
Part III: PRENATAL AND INFANCY PERIODS.
4. Prenatal Period, Birth, and the First Two Weeks.
5. Infancy: Theory, Environment, Health, and Motor Development.
6. Infant Cognitive and Affective Development.
Section IV: THE TODDLER: DEVELOPING TOWARD INDEPENDENCE.
7. The Toddler: Autonomy and Development.
Part V: THE PREKINDERGARTNER/KINDERGARTNER: AGES THREE THROUGH SIX.
8. Physical and Motor Development.
9. The Cognitive System, Concept Development, and Intelligence.
10. Oral and Written Language Development.
11. How Adults Enrich Language and Concept Development.
12. Affective Development.
13. How Adults Support Affective Development.
Part VI: THE PRIMARY CHILD: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AGES SIX THROUGH EIGHT.
14. Preschool To Primary: Bridging the Gap into the Primary Grades.
15. Primary Grade Child Development.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here