|<< Test Bank for Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment 13th Edition by Mann||Test Bank for The Big Questions A Short Introduction to Philosophy 10th Edition by Solomon >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Research Methods for Social Work 9th Edition by Rubin. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: AN INTRODUCTION TO SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY IN SOCIAL WORK.
1. Why Study Research?
2. Evidence-Based Practice.
3. Factors Influencing the Research Process.
4. Comparing Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods of Inquiry.
Part II: THE ETHICAL, POLITICAL, AND CULTURAL CONTEXT OF SOCIAL WORK RESEARCH.
5. The Ethics and Politics of Social Work Research.
6. Culturally Competent Research.
Part III: PROBLEM FORMULATION AND MEASUREMENT.
7. Problem Formulation.
8. Conceptualization in Quantitative and Qualitative Inquiry.
10. Constructing Measurement Instruments.
Part IV: DESIGNS FOR EVALUATING PROGRAMS AND PRACTICE.
11. Causal Inference and Experimental Designs.
12. Quasi-Experimental Designs.
13. Single-Case Evaluation Designs.
14. Program Evaluation.
Part V: DATA-COLLECTION METHODS WITH LARGE SOURCES OF DATA.
16. Survey Research.
17. Analyzing Existing Data: Quantitative and Qualitative Methods.
Part VI: QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS.
18. Qualitative Research: General Principles.
19. Qualitative Research: Specific Methods.
20. Qualitative Data Analysis.
Part VII: ANALYSIS OF QUANTITATIVE DATA.
21. Descriptive Data Analysis.
22. Inferential Data Analysis.
Part VIII: WRITING RESEARCH PROPOSALS AND REPORTS.
23. Writing Research Proposals and Reports.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here