|<< Test Bank for Fundamentals of World Regional Geography 4th Edition by Hobbs||Solution Manual for An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering 4th Edition by Wickert Chapters 2-8 >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Physics for Scientists and Engineers 1st Edition by Katz. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
Part I: CLASSICAL MECHANICS.
1. Getting Started.
2. One-Dimensional Motion.
4. Two- and Three-Dimensional Motion.
5. Newton Laws of Motion.
6. Applications of Newton Laws of Motion.
8. Conservation of Energy.
9. Energy in Non-Isolated Systems.
10. Systems of Particles and Conservation of Momentum.
12. Rotation I: Kinematics and Dynamics.
13. Rotation II: A Conservation Approach.
Part II: MECHANICS OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS.
14. Static Equilibrium, Elasticity, and Fracture.
17. Traveling Waves.
18. Superposition and Standing Waves.
19. Temperature, Thermal Expansion, and Gas Laws.
20. Kinetic Theory of Gases.
21. Heat and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
22. Entropy and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
PART III: ELECTRICITY.
23. Electric Forces.
24. Electric Fields.
25. Gauss Law.
26. Electric Potential.
27. Capacitors and Batteries.
28. Current and Resistance.
29. Direct Current (DC) Circuits.
PART IV: MAGNETISM.
30. Magnetic Fields and Forces.
31. Gauss Law for Magnetism and AmpÃ¨re Law.
32. Faraday Law of Induction.
33. Inductors and AC Circuits.
34. Maxwell Equations and Electromagnetic Waves.
PART V: LIGHT.
35. Diffraction and Interference.
36. Applications of the Wave Model.
37. Reflection and Images Formed by Reflection.
38. Refraction and Images Formed by Refraction.
PART VI: 20TH CENTURY PHYSICS.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here