|<< Solution Manual for Information Technology Auditing 4th Edition by Hall||Test Bank for Information Technology Auditing 4th Edition by Hall >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for MIS 6th Edition by Bidgoli. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
Part I: FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. Information Systems: An Overview.
2. Computers: The Machines Behind Computing.
3. Database Systems, Data Warehouses, and Data Marts.
4. Personal, Legal, Ethical, and Organizational Issues of Information Systems.
5. Protecting Information Resources.
Part II: DATA COMMUNICATION, THE INTERNET, E-COMMERCE, AND GLOBAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
6. Data Communication: Delivering Information Anywhere and Anytime.
7. The Internet, Intranets, and Extranets.
9. Global Information Systems.
Part III: IS DEVELOPMENT, ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS, MSS, AND EMERGING TRENDS.
10. Building Successful Information Systems.
11. Enterprise Systems.
12. Management Support Systems.
13. Intelligent Information Systems.
14. Emerging Trends, Technologies, and Applications.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here