|<< Test Bank for Living in the Environment 19th Edition by Miller||Solution Manual for Steel Design 6th Edition by Segui Chapters 1-9 >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Introduction to Criminal Justice 16th Edition by Siegel. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: THE NATURE OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Understanding Crime and Victimization.
4. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
5. Public Policing and Private Security.
6. The Police: Organization, Role, and Function.
7. Issues in Policing.
8. Police and the Rule of Law.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
9. Court Structure and Personnel.
10. Pretrial and Trial Procedures.
11. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
12. Community Sentences: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, and Restorative Justice.
13. Corrections: History, Institutions, and Populations.
14. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
15. Juvenile Justice.
16. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here