|<< Test Bank for Fundamentals of Financial Management 15th Edition by Brigham||Test Bank for CFIN 6th Edition by Besley >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Intermediate Financial Management 13th Edition by Brigham. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
2. Risk and Return: Part I.
3. Risk and Return: Part II.
4. Bond Valuation.
5. Financial Options.
6. Accounting for Financial Management.
7. Analysis of Financial Statements.
Part II: CORPORATE VALUATION.
8. Basic Stock Valuation.
9. Corporate Valuation and Financial Planning.
10. Corporate Governance.
11. Determining the Cost of Capital.
Part III: PROJECT VALUATION.
12. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria.
13. Capital Budgeting: Estimating Cash Flows and Analyzing Risk.
14. Real Options.
Part IV: STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS.
15. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
16. Capital Structure Decisions.
17. Dynamic Capital Structures and Corporate Valuation.
Part V: TACTICAL FINANCING DECISIONS.
18. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking and Capital Formation.
19. Lease Financing.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants and Convertibles.
Part VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
21. Supply Chains and Working Capital Management.
22. Providing and Obtaining Credit.
23. Other Topics in Working Capital Management.
Part VII: SPECIAL TOPICS.
24. Enterprise Risk Management.
25. Bankruptcy, Reorganization and Liquidation.
26. Mergers and Corporate Control.
27. Multinational Financial Management.
WEB Chapter S.
28. Time Value of Money.
29. Basic Financial Tools: A Review.
30. Pension Plan Management.
31. Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Businesses.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here