|<< Test Bank for Fundamentals of Financial Management 14th Edition by Brigham||Solution Manual for Intermediate Financial Management 12th Edition by Brigham >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Intermediate Financial Management 12th Edition by Brigham. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
Part I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Risk and Return: Part I.
3. Risk and Return: Part II.
4. Bond Valuation.
5. Financial Options.
6. Accounting for Financial Management.
7. Analysis of Financial Statements.
8. Basic Stock Valuation.
Part II: CORPORATE VALUATION.
9. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
10. Corporate Governance.
11. Determining the Cost of Capital.
Part III: PROJECT VALUATION.
12. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria.
13. Capital Budgeting: Estimating Cash Flows and Analyzing Risk.
14. Real Options.
Part IV: STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS.
15. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
16. Capital Structure Decisions.
17. Dynamic Capital Structures and Corporate Valuation.
Part V: TACTICAL FINANCING DECISIONS.
18. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking, and Financial Restructuring.
19. Lease Financing.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants, and Convertibles.
Part VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
21. Working Capital Management.
22. Providing and Obtaining Credit.
23. Other Topics in Working Capital Management.
Part VII: SPECIAL TOPICS.
24. Derivatives and Risk Management.
25. Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation.
26. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Holding Companies.
27. Multinational Financial Management.
WEB Chapter S.
28. Time Value of Money.
29. Basic Financial Tools: A Review.
30. Pension Plan Management.
31. Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Businesses.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here