|<< Test Bank for Horizons Exploring the Universe 14th Edition by Seeds||Test Bank for Cultural Anthropology 1st Edition by Stockard >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Humanity An Introduction to Cultural Anthropology 11th Edition by Peoples. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Study of Humanity.
3. Culture and Language.
4. Cultural Diversity and Globalization.
5. The Development of Anthropological Thought.
6. Methods of Investigation.
7. Culture and Nature: Interacting with the Environment.
8. Exchange in Economic Systems.
9. Marriage and Families.
10. Kinship and Descent.
11. Gender in Comparative Perspective.
12. The Organization of Political Life.
13. Social Inequality and Stratification.
14. Religion and Worldview.
15. Art and the Aesthetic.
16. Ethnicity and Ethnic Conflict.
17. World Problems and the Practice of Anthropology.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here