|<< Solution Manual for Intermediate Financial Management 13th Edition by Brigham||Test Bank for Intermediate Financial Management 13th Edition by Brigham >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Fundamentals of Financial Management 15th Edition by Brigham. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Financial Markets and Institutions.
Part II: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Time Value of Money.
Part III: FINANCIAL ASSETS.
6. Interest Rates.
7. Bonds and Their Valuation.
8. Risk and Rates of Return.
9. Stocks and Their Valuation.
Part IV: INVESTING IN LONG-TERM ASSETS: CAPITAL BUDGETING.
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
12. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
13. Real Options and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
Part V: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
14. Capital Structure and Leverage.
15. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Share Repurchases.
Part VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, FORECASTING, AND MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
Part VII: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
18. Derivatives and Risk Management.
19. Multinational Financial Management.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Leasing, Warrants, and Convertibles.
21. Mergers and Acquisitions.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here