|<< Test Bank for Understanding Nutrition 15th Edition by Whitney||Test Bank for Fitness and Wellness 13th Edition by Hoeger >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Foundations of Kinesiology 1st Edition by Murray. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordModule 1: INTRODUCTION, DEFINITIONS, CAREERS AND EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICES.
1. Physical Activity and Society
2. Current Trends and Kinesiology Careers. Lesson
3. Evidenced-Based Practice in Kinesiology. Lesson
Module 2: COMMON DELIVERABLES FOR KINESIOLOGY MAJORS.
4. The Physical Activity Continuum: Applications to Kinesiology.
5. The Physical Activity Continuum: Integration of Aerobic Training Principles.
6. The Physical Activity Continuum: Integration of Strength and Conditioning Principles for the Musculoskeletal System.
7. The Physical Activity Continuum: Integration of Energy Balance and Body Composition Principles.
8. Integration of Mental Health, Psychology and the Physical Activity Continuum.
Module 3: COMMON PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS AND OCCUPATIONAL CHALLENGES.
9. Integration of Kinesiology and Physical Activity into the Workplace.
10. Integration of Kinesiology with Leisure Time, Recreation and Personal Training.
11. Integration of Kinesiology and Physical Activity in Schools.
13. Integration of Kinesiology in Transportation and Home Environments.
Module 4: PROFESSIONAL ETHICS, LEADERSHIP AND CONTINUING EDUCATION.
14. Ethics and Evidence-Based Decisions: Using Best Practices to Lead the Profession into the Future.
15. Best Practices for Leadership in the Kinesiology Profession.
16. Summary of Key Concepts and Your Future in the Kinesiology Profession.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here