|<< Test Bank for Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice 9th Edition by Pollock||Test Bank for Culture and Psychology 6th Edition by Matsumoto >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Foundations of Education 13th Edition by Ornstein. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
Part I: UNDERSTANDING THE TEACHING PROFESSION.
1. Motivation, Preparation, and Conditions for the Entering Teacher.
2. The Teaching Profession.
Part II: HISTORICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS.
3. The World Global Origins of American Education.
4. Pioneers of Teaching and Learning.
5. Historical Development of American Education.
6. Philosophical Roots of Education.
Part III: POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, AND LEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
7. Governing and Administering Public Education.
8. Financing Public Education.
9. Legal Aspects of Education.
Part IV: SOCIAL FOUNDATIONS.
10. Culture, Socialization, and Education.
11. Social Class, Race, and School Achievement.
12. Providing Equal Educational Opportunity.
Part V: CURRICULAR FOUNDATIONS.
13. The Changing Purposes of American Education.
14. Curriculum and Instruction.
Part VI: EFFECTIVE EDUCATION: INTERNATIONAL AND AMERICAN PERSPECTIVES.
15. International Education.
16. School Effectiveness and Reform in the United States.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here