|<< Test Bank for Survey of Economics 9th Edition by Tucker||Test Bank for Business Communication 10th Edition by Newman >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Exploring Microeconomics 7th Edition by Sexton. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Method of Economics.
2. Eight Powerful Ideas.
3. Scarcity, Trade-Offs, and Production Possibilities.
PART II: SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
4. Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium.
5. Market in Motion and Price Controls.
PART III: MARKET EFFICIENCY, MARKET FAILURE, AND THE PUBLIC SYSTEM.
7. Market Efficiency and Welfare.
8. Market Failure.
9. Public Finance and Public Choice.
PART IV: HOUSEHOLDS AND MARKET STRUCTURE.
10. Consumer Choice Theory.
11. The Firm: Production and Costs.
12. Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets.
13. Monopoly and Antitrust.
14. Monopolistic Competition and Product Differentiation.
15. Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior.
PART V: INPUT MARKETS AND MICROECONOMIC POLICY ISSUES.
16. The Markets for Labor, Capital, and Land.
17. Income, Poverty and Health Care.
PART VI: THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
18. International Trade.
19. International Finance.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here