|<< Test Bank for Financial Markets and Institutions 12th Edition by Madura||Test Bank for Personal Finance 13th Edition by Garman >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition by Leach. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Finance for Entrepreneurs.
2. Developing the Business Idea.
Part 2: ORGANIZING AND OPERATING THE VENTURE.
3. Organizing and Financing a New Venture.
4. Preparing and Using Financial Statements.
5. Evaluating Operating and Financial Performance.
Part 3: PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE.
6. Managing Cash Flow.
7. Types and Costs of Financial Capital.
8. Securities Law Considerations When Obtaining Venture Financing.
Part 4: CREATING AND RECOGNIZING VENTURE VALUE.
9. Projecting Financial Statements.
10. Valuing Early-Stage Ventures.
11. Venture Capital Valuation Methods.
Part 5: STRUCTURING FINANCING FOR THE GROWING VENTURE.
12. Professional Venture Capital.
13. Other Financing Alternatives.
14. Security Structures and Determining Enterprise Values.
Part 6: EXIT AND TURNAROUND STRATEGIES.
15. Harvesting the Business Venture Investment.
16. Financially Troubled Ventures: Turnaround Opportunities?
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here