|<< Test Bank for Comparative Politics 2nd Edition by Barrington||Test Bank for Drug Use and Abuse 8th Edition by Abadinsky >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for ED PSYCH 1st Edition by Snowman. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
1. Applying Psychology to Teaching.
Part I: DEVELOPMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS AND THEORIES.
2. Theories of Psychosocial and Cognitive Development.
3. Age-Level Characteristics.
Part II: STUDENT DIFFERENCES AND DIVERSITY.
4. Understanding Student Differences.
5. Addressing Cultural and Socioeconomic Diversity.
6. Accommodating Student Variability.
Part III: LEARNING AND THINKING.
7. Behavioral Learning Theory: Operant Conditioning.
8. Information Processing Theory.
9. Social Cognitive Theory.
10. Constructivist Learning Theory, Problem Solving, and Transfer.
Part IV: CREATING A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING.
12. Classroom Management.
13. Approaches to Instruction.
Part V: ASSESSING STUDENTS' CAPABILITIES.
14. Assessment of Classroom Learning.
15. Understanding Standardized Assessment.
16. Becoming a Better Teacher by Becoming a Reflective Teacher.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here