|<< Test Bank for Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences 6th Edition by Gravetter||Test Bank for Discovering Behavioral Neuroscience 4th Edition by Freberg >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Death and Dying Life and Living 8th Edition by Corr. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: LEARNING ABOUT DEATH, DYING AND BEREAVEMENT.
1. Education about Death, Dying, and Bereavement.
Part II: DEATH.
2. Changing Encounters with Death.
3. Changing Attitudes toward Death.
4. Death-Related Practices and the American Death System.
5. Cultural Patterns and Death.
Part III: DYING.
6. Coping with Dying.
7. Coping with Dying: How Individuals Can Help.
8. Coping with Dying: How Communities Can Help.
Part IV: BEREAVEMENT
9. Coping with Loss and Grief.
10. Coping with Loss and Grief: How Individuals Can Help.
11. Coping with Loss and Grief: Funeral Practices and Other Ways Communities Can Help.
PART V: DEVELOPMENTAL PERSPECTIVES.
14. Young and Middle-Aged Adults.
15. Older Adults.
Part VI: LEGAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND MORAL ISSUES.
16. Legal Issues.
17. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior.
18. Aided Death: Assisted Suicide, Euthanasia, and Aid in Dying.
19. The Meaning and Place of Death in Life.
Part VII: AN EXAMPLE OF A SPECIFIC DISEASE ENTITY.
20. Illustrating the Themes of This Book: Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here