|<< Test Bank for Criminal Procedure 10th Edition by Samaha||Test Bank for Introduction to Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice 12th Edition by Hess >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Criminology Theories Patterns and Typologies 13th Edition by Siegel. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: CONCEPTS OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINOLOGY.
1. Crime and Criminology.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Victims and Victimization.
Part II: THEORIES OF CRIME CAUSATION.
4. Rational Choice Theory. /p>
5. Trait Theories.
6. Social Structure Theories.
7. Social Process Theories: Socialization and Society.
8. Social Conflict, Critical Criminology, and Restorative Justice.
9. Developmental Theories: Life Course, Latent Trait, and Trajectory.
Part III: CRIME TYPOLOGIES.
10. Interpersonal Violence.
11. Political Crime and Terrorism.
12. Property Crime.
13. Enterprise Crime: White-Collar, Green-Collar, and Transnational Organized Crime.
14. Public Order Crime: Sex and Substance Abuse.
15. Crimes of the New Millennium: Cybercrime.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here