|<< Test Bank for HIST 5th Edition by Schultz||Test Bank for The American System of Criminal Justice 16th Edition by Cole >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Criminal Law 13th Edition by Gardner. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: BASIC CONCEPTS OF CRIMINAL LAW.
1. Criminal Law: Purposes, Scope, and Sources.
3. Essential Elements of a Crime.
4. Criminal Liability.
5. Criminal Responsibility and the Capacity to Commit a Crime.
6. The Law Governing the Use of Force.
7. Other Criminal Defenses.
8. Criminal Punishment.
9. Free Speech, Street Crimes, and the Bill of Rights.
Part II: CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON.
11. Assault, Battery, and Other Crimes Against the Person.
12. Sexual Assault, Rape, Prostitution, and Related Sex Crimes.
Part III: CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY.
14. Robbery, Burglary, and Related Crimes.
15. White Collar Crime, Cyber Crime, and Commercial Crime.
Part IV: OTHER CRIMINAL CONDUCT.
16. Drug Abuse and Alcohol-Related Crime.
18. Organized Crime and Gangs.
19. Immigration Crimes, Contempt, and Other Crimes Against the Government.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here