|<< Test Bank for Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology 8th Edition by Maxfield||Test Bank for Juvenile Delinquency 13th Edition by Siegel >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Community Policing 8th Edition by Miller. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: AN OVERVIEW.
1. The Evolution of Community Policing.
2. Inside Police Agencies: Understanding Mission and Culture.
3. Understanding and Involving the Community.
4. Problem Solving: Proactive Policing.
5. Implementing Community Policing.
Part II: BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS AND TRUST.
6. Communicating with a Diverse Population.
7. Building Partnerships: A Cornerstone of Community Policing.
8. Forming Partnerships with the Media.
Part III: COMMUNITY POLICING IN THE FIELD: COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS.
9. Early Experiments in Crime Prevention and the Evolution of Community Policing Strategies.
10. Safe Neighborhoods and Communities: From Traffic Problems to Crime.
11. Community Policing and Drugs.
12. Bringing Youths into Community Policing.
13. The Challenge of Gangs: Controlling Their Destructive Force.
14. Understanding and Preventing Violence.
15. Understanding and Preventing Terrorism.
16. What Research Tells Us and a Look to the Future.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here