|<< Test Bank for Fundamentals of Management 9th Edition by Griffin||Test Bank for Managing Human Resources 18th Edition by Snell >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Business Ethics 12th Edition by Ferrell. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: AN OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
1. The Importance of Business Ethics.
2. Stakeholder Relationships, Social Responsibility, and Corporate Governance.
Part II: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THE INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
3. Emerging Business Ethics Issues.
4. The Institutionalization of Business Ethics.
Part III: THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
5. Ethical Decision Making.
6. Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values.
7. Organizational Factors: The Role of Ethical Culture and Relationships.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS ETHICS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY.
8. Developing an Effective Ethics Program.
9. Managing and Controlling Ethics Programs.
10. Globalization of Ethical Decision Making.
11. Ethical Leadership.
12. Sustainability: Ethical and Social Responsibility Dimensions
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here