|<< Test Bank for Fundamental Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences 9th Edition by Howell||Test Bank for Sensation and Perception 10th Edition by Goldstein >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Assessment in Special and Inclusive Education 13th Edition by Salvia. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
Part I: OVERVIEW AND BASIC CONSIDERATIONS.
1. Assessment in Social and Educational Contexts.
2. Assessment and Decision-Making in Schools.
3. Laws, Ethical Codes, and Standards.
4. Test Scores and How to Use Them.
5. Technical Adequacy: Reliability and Validity.
6. Cultural and Linguistic Considerations.
7. Using Test Adaptations and Accommodations.
Part II: ASSESSMENT IN CLASSROOMS.
8. Teacher-Made Tests of Achievement.
9. Assessing Behavior Through Observation.
10. Monitoring Student Progress Toward Instructional Goals.
11. Managing Classroom Assessment.
12. Response to Intervention (RTI) and a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS).
Part III: ASSESSMENT USING FORMAL MEASURES.
13. How to Evaluate a Test.
14. Assessment of Academic Achievement with Multi-Skill Devices.
15. Using Diagnostic Reading Measures.
16. Using Diagnostic Mathematics Measures.
17. Using Measures of Written Language.
18. Using Measures of Intelligence.
19. Using Measures of Social and Emotional Behavior.
Part IV: USING ASSESSMENT RESULTS TO MAKE EDUCATIONAL DECISIONS.
20. Making Instructional Decisions.
21. Making Special Education Eligibility Decisions.
22. Making Decisions about Participation in Accountability Programs.
23. Collaborative Team Decision-Making.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here