|<< Test Bank for The American System of Criminal Justice 15th Edition by Cole||Test Bank for CRIM 3rd Canadian Edition by Brown >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Anthropology The Human Challenge 15th Edition by Haviland. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
1. The Essence of Anthropology.
2. Biology, Genetics, and Evolution.
3. Living Primates.
4. Primate Behavior.
5. Field Methods in Archaeology and Paleoanthropology.
6. From First Primates to First Bipeds.
7. Origins of the Genus Homo.
8. The Global Expansion of Homo sapiens and Their Technology.
9. The Neolithic Revolution: The Domestication of Plants and Animals.
10. The Emergence of Cities and States.
11. Modern Human Diversity: Race and Racism.
12. Human Adaptation to a Changing World.
13. Characteristics of Culture.
14. Ethnographic Research: Its History, Methods, and Theories.
15. Language and Communication.
16. Social Identity, Personality, and Gender.
17. Patterns of Subsistence.
18. Economic Systems.
19. Sex, Marriage, and Family.
20. Kinship and Descent.
21. Grouping by Gender, Age, Common Interest, and Social Status.
22. Politics, Power, War, and Peace.
23. Spirituality, Religion, and Shamanism.
24. The Arts.
25. Processes of Cultural Change.
26. Global Challenges, Local Responses, and the Role of Anthropology.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here