|<< Test Bank for American Corrections 12th Edition by Clear||Solution Manual for Understandable Statistics 12th Edition by Brase >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Test Bank for Americas Courts and the Criminal Justice System 13th Edition by Neubauer. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: THE STRUCTURE OF U.S. CRIMINAL COURTS.
1. Law, Crime, Courts, and Controversy.
2. Federal Courts.
3. State Courts.
4. Juvenile Courts.
Part II: PEOPLE IN THE COURTS.
5. The Dynamics of Courthouse Justice.
7. Defense Attorneys.
9. Defendants and Victims.
Part III: PROCESSING CRIMINAL CASES IN THE COURTS.
10. From Arrest and Bail through Arraignment.
11. Disclosing and Suppressing Evidence.
12. Negotiated Justice and the Plea of Guilty.
13. Trials and Juries.
15. Appellate and Habeas Corpus Review.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here