|<< Solution Manual for Understanding Basic Statistics 8th Edition by Brase||Test Bank for Personal Nutrition 10th Edition by Boyle >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Statistics Learning from Data 2nd Edition by Peck. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordSection I: COLLECTING DATA.
1. Collecting Data in Reasonable Ways.
Section II: DESCRIBING DATA DISTRIBUTIONS.
2. Graphical Methods for Describing Data Distributions.
3. Numerical Methods for Describing Data Distributions.
4. Describing Bivariate Numerical Data.
Section III: A FOUNDATION FOR INFERENCE: REASONING ABOUT PROBABILITY.
6. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
Section IV: LEARNING FROM SAMPLE DATA.
7. An Overview of Statistical Inference -- Learning from Data.
8. Sampling Variability and Sampling Distributions.
9. Estimating a Population Proportion.
10. Asking and Answering Questions about a Population Proportion.
11. Asking and Answering Questions about the Difference between Two Population Proportions.
12. Asking and Answering Questions about a Population Mean.
13. Asking and Answering Questions about the Difference between Two Population Means.
Section V: ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN FROM DATA.
14. Learning from Categorical Data.
15. Understanding Relationships--Numerical Data Part 2 (Online).
16. Asking and Answering Questions about More Than Two Means (Online).
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here