|<< Test Bank for South Western Federal Taxation 2018 Individual Income Taxes 41st Edition by Hoffman||Solution Manual for Federal Tax Research 11th Edition by Sawyers >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for South Western Federal Taxation 2018 Individual Income Taxes 41st Edition by Hoffman. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: INTRODUCTION AND BASIC TAX MODEL.
1. An Introduction to Taxation and Understanding the Federal Tax Law.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Tax Formula and Tax Determination; An Overview of Property Transactions.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
4. Gross Income: Concepts and Inclusions.
5. Cross Income: Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS.
6. Deductions and Losses: In General.
7. Deductions and Losses: Certain Business Expenses and Losses.
8. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion.
9. Deductions: Employee and Self-Employed-Related Expenses.
10. Deductions and Losses: Certain Itemized Deductions.
11. Investor Losses.
Part IV: SPECIAL TAX COMPUTATION METHODS, PAYMENT PROCEDURES, AND TAX CREDITS.
12. Alternative Minimum Tax.
13. Tax Credits and Payment Procedures.
PART V: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
14. Property Transactions: Determination of Gain or Loss and Basic Considerations.
15. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture Provisions.
Part VI: ACCOUNTING PERIODS, ACCOUNTING METHODS, AND DEFERRED COMPENSATION.
18. Accounting Periods and Methods.
19. Deferred Compensation.
Part VII: CORPORATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
20. Corporations and Partnerships.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here