|<< Solution Manual for Essentials of Materials Science and Engineering 4th Edition by Askeland||Solution Manual for Finite Element Analysis 1st Edition by King >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Principles of Foundation Engineering 9th Edition by Das. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPart I: GEOTECHNICAL PROPERTIES AND SOIL EXPLORATION.
2. Geotechnical Properties of Soil.
3. Natural Soil Deposits and Subsoil Exploration.
4. Instrumentation and Monitoring in Geotechnical Engineering.
Part II: SOIL IMPROVEMENT.
5. Soil Improvement and Ground Modification.
Part III: FOUNDATION ANALYSIS.
6. Shallow Foundations: Ultimate Bearing Capacity.
7. Ultimate Bearing Capacity of Shallow Foundations: Special Cases.
8. Vertical Stress Increase in Soil.
9. Settlement of Shallow Foundations.
10. Mat Foundations.
11. Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD).
12. Pile Foundations.
13. Drilled Shaft Foundations.
14. Piled Rafts -- An Overview.
15. Foundations on Difficult Soils.
Part IV: LATERAL EARTH PRESSURE AND EARTH-RETAINING STRUCTURES.
16. Lateral Earth Pressure.
17. Retaining Walls.
18. Sheet Pile Walls.
19. Braced Cuts.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here