|<< Solution Manual for Electrical Engineering 7th Edition by Hambley Chapter 17 not included||Solution Manual for Modern Wireless Communications by Haykin >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Introduction to Digital Communications by Pursley. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordTable of Contents
1. Probability and Random Variables eview and Notation.
2. Introduction to Random Processes.
3. Linear Filtering of Random Processes.
4. Frequency-Domain Analysis of Random Processes in Linear Systems.
5. Baseband Transmission of Binary Data.
6. Coherent Communications.
7. Noncoherent Communications.
8. Intersymbol Interference.
9. Spread-Spectrum Communication.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here