|<< Test Bank for Network Guide to Networks 8th Edition by West||Test Bank for Chemistry for Engineering Students 4th Edition by Brown >>|
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity 10th Edition by Kotz. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or WordPART I: THE BASIC TOOLS OF CHEMISTRY.
1. Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
Let's Review: The Tools of Quantitative Chemistry.
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions.
3. Chemical Reactions.
4. Stoichiometry: Quantitative Information about Chemical Reactions.
5. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Energy and Chemical Reactions.
PART II: ATOMS AND MOLECULES.
6. The Structure of Atoms.
7. The Structure of Atoms and Periodic Trends.
8. Bonding and Molecular Structure.
9. Bonding and Molecular Structure Orbital Hybridization and Molecular Orbitals.
PART III: STATES OF MATTER
10. Gases and Their Properties.
11. Intermolecular Forces and Liquids.
12. The Solid State.
13. Solutions and Their Behavior.
PART IV: THE CONTROL OF CHEMICAL REACTIONS.
14. Chemical Kinetics: The Rates of Chemical Reactions.
15. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Equilibria.
16. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: The Chemistry of Acids and Bases.
17. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Other Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria.
18. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Entropy and Free Energy.
19. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Electron Transfer Reactions.
PART V: THE CHEMISTRY OF THE ELEMENTS.
20. Environmental Chemistry: Earth's Environment, Energy, and Sustainability.
21. The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements.
22. The Chemistry of the Transition Elements.
23. Carbon: Not Just Another Element.
25. Nuclear Chemistry
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here